Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador


I lost ideas of what places to go to or where to be, so I asked one of my friends. He told me he wanted to go to the French Alps to snowboard, but then changed his mind to go to the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador just to sight see. After looking at pictures of the Galapagos Islands, I thought, "Wow, what a beautiful place." So this is why I would like to go there.

I don't know much about the Islands. All I know is that some of my classmates have been there for vacation. When I looked up 'Galapagos Islands Ecuador' on Google Images, I saw the most magnificent creatures. I saw giant tortoises that looked like they've lived for more than a million years, beautiful beaches with light blue seas, and seals. I always thought seal lived in cold areas like Arctic seals, but I guess they also live on warm beaches like these islands as well.


OMG! SOOO PRETTY isn't it? I'm so glad my friend told me about this place because I think that when I'm older I'm going to go visit this place whether on a cruise or just by plane. Next to that seal in the picture is going to be ME someday. hope they don't bite. yikes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment