Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sydney, Australia


This place looks beautiful. The Sydney Opera House is a performing arts center in Sydney, Australia. 

It doesn't really have a long history because it opened in 1973, designed by many different Architects like the Danish architect, Jørn Utzon. It has a few levels and is very large inside.

In 6th grade, my dream job was becoming an architect, because after I realized how unique and well built my house was, I wanted to create something even bigger and better. This also goes along the lines with the fact that I love crafts and using my hands to build and work. 

I've probably scene pictures and talked about the Sydney Opera House probably only about 3 or 4 times in my life, but the advanced architecture truly intrigued me. Someday, I will go to Sydney (which I think is one of the most peaceful countries in the world) and I'm going to buy a ticket to a show for the Sydney Opera House.

No comments:

Post a Comment